Tuesday 11 October 2016

Cozy Autumnal Days: {PIN}spirational Challenge #176

Hello

Today I'm sharing my DT post for the new challenge which starts today at



Each challenge runs for two weeks and has a photo to spark your inspiration.
There are just a few rules and these can be found on the sidebar of the {PIN}spirational blog. 
Any project is welcome as long as it is inspired by the photo. 
You can enter up to five projects in each challenge.

The sponsor is Fred She Said



and the prize is a $10 gift certificate!

Here is the photo for the current challenge #176 which runs until October 24th:



Don't those blankets look warm and cozy - perfect for snuggling up and reading a good book!

I made my cozy autumnal card with digital stamps called September from Vera Lane Studio. I love the cute and quirky characters that Janet Klein creates.



I chose some seasonal coloured patterned paper for the background. This was matted onto black card.
The images were coloured with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut. I left a thin white border around the girl and the dog so that they would stand out from the background. The girl's eye lids has glitter applied, the dog's eyes has glossy accents. Both were attached to the background on foam pads. The leaves were fussy cut and inked around the edges, then arranged and curled on the page as a border. The sentiment was printed from my computer. 


That's all from me today.  I hope you'll pop over to 
{PIN}spirational Challenges
to check out the gorgeous designs by the rest of the DT. 

We would love for you to take part in the challenge!

*****

There's still a few days left to add yourself to the draw for my blog candy. 
You can find out how HERE.



Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in the following challenges:

 Allsorts Challenge #384 Colours of Autumn 14/10
Crafty Friends Challenge #42 Autumn Colours 21/10
Scrappers Delights #60 AG 30/10
Crafting With Friends #29 AG 21/10
Simply Papercrafts #38 AG 21/10
Crafting With An Attitude #20 AG 31/10
Ooh La La Creations Challenges #215 Shades of Autumn 23/10
Crafting From The Heart #131 AG 16/10
The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge #10 AG 1/11
Deep Ocean Challenge #139 Favourite Season 17/10


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks x
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.